Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Style. Shoot. Share. Workshop 2014

     I attended a working workshop a week ago and had a great time learning and working with other photographers. The day was filled with styled shoots, wedding dresses, models, pretty props, stations and tons of prettiness!! I had always wanted to attend one and so I finally got the opportunity to... and it was such a great experience! If you ever have the chance to learn more about your craft, whether it be through workshops, classes, collaborations....definitely do it! It will open up your mind to fresh ideas, and help push you forward, as well as meet others in your field. I came home with a portfolio full of photographs...here are my favorite ones, Enjoy! 

Venue | Oakley Farmhouse 
Floral Design | Reverie Made
Love Folded Book | The Green Lace Lion


Photo: Kay English

No comments:

Post a Comment