Monday, October 3, 2016

Sweet Love | Danielle & Michael

I've said it before, but I truly do love photographing couples. It's a chance for me to bring out the best of two people in love. Every couple is unique and brings their own personality when they come to the shoot... and that's what makes it so fun!

Danielle and I went to the same high school, and so when she contacted me about engagement photos I was so excited because I remember how much of a funny and sweet person she was. 

Michael set up an entire scavenger hunt for Danielle to follow, ranging from the school she works in as a teacher, to getting her nails done... and finally to the spot he was waiting for her and then proposed. It was the sweetest and most thoughtful thing... nice job Mike!!

Danielle and Michael are HUGE football fans, so we started in the location where Michael proposed and then moved onto another area where they changed into their favorite rival football jerseys... NY Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys. 

I gave Michael and Danielle a good long laugh when I embarrassed myself and asked if the football season was over... OH BARBARA IT HAS JUST BEGUN! -__-  Oh, only me. 

Haha but thankfully they forgave me and told me all about the details... don't worry guys I know a little bit more now ;). 

Here are my favorite photographs from their gorgeous session. Danielle and Mike, thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your sweet love... I had such a fun time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment