Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Lifestyle Portraits | Mamma's 50th Birthday


My Mamma turned 50 years old today, so we went out recently and took a few portraits to document her special year. 

She isn't one to place herself in the spotlight, but little does she know that her character alone is a light that shines all on its own. 

Mamma, I wouldn't be the same girl I've become without your wisdom, discipline, and constant unconditional love all of my life. 

You show me the meaning of having a patient heart in trials. 

To have a humble spirit, and that no matter what... Jesus is the most important relationship in our lives.

You taught me that even if the world thinks differently... to always have a kind heart, and remember who God created me to be. 

Proverbs 31: says:

She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. (31:26)

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. (31:28)

Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. (31:29)

Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. (31:30) 
 
You are a woman of all of these verses. I am beyond blessed God gave you as my mother, and only hope to be as wonderful a wife and mother to my own family someday. 

My Mamma always tells me this, "È meglio a fare il buono che fare il male. L'assa fa tutto a Dio... che Lui provvede." 

Meaning: "It's better to do good to others than bad. Leave everything else to God, He will provide."

Mamma, thank you for all that you do and for showing me Jesus' love through your beautiful soul. 

Ti voglio tanto bene, Tantissimi Auguri! I love you, Happy Birthday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment