Saturday, August 19, 2017

Torrioni | Italia 2017


It had been three years since my family and I traveled to Italy to visit relatives. Even so, though I go back older and slightly different each time... this little town stays frozen. Almost as if it never changed since I was a little girl. 

The church bells still chime at the given hour, the rooster still crows way too early in the morning, and the sun always sets behind the mountain I can see from my Nonna's balcony.  

I always say God blessed me with the best of both worlds, in which I get to truly be a part of the Italian countryside, the simple life no one quite sees beyond the Italy they show in magazines and movies.   

I could write a novel with my stories and experiences, but instead, I'll leave you with my photographs that documented what I saw during my time in Italy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment